Frameless Glass Balustrade Projects
Our frameless glass balustrades are fabricated from materials and components of the highest standards. They consist of engineered aluminium glass support channels that can be mounted to the face or top of the patio structure. Together with the safety glass the installation provides a safety barrier compliant with Building Regulations;
To see further styles and ideas for your balustrade, please view our galleries of frameless glass balustrade projects.
We can also install replacement balustrades fitted to your existing patio areas.
All of our frameless glass balustrades consist:
- Safety glass: Glass is either toughened or laminated depending on location and specific requirements of the balustrade. All glass is CE certificated and can be supplied in variety of shades and surface finishes including clear, tinted/sandblasted or screen etched.
- You may have specific colour requirements. No problem, any components for the balustrade can be powder coated (with RAL number) to meet your requirements;
- Handrail or no handrail solutions. Other handrail materials are available on request;
- All test data and calculations for glass and fixings are available for Building Regulations applications;
- Blueyonder Balconies team have a wealth of experience and will seamlessly undertake the installation;
And for extra’s:
Blueyonder Balconies offer further components to enhance your balustrade including:
- Powder coated posts, rails and fittings
- Gates – configured in glass and stainless steel;
- Decking: We offer a wide range of composite decking solutions to complement the frameless balustrade system. These typically have 25-year guarantees;
Blueyonder Balconies design and install all frameless glass balustrades in accordance with Building Regulations, and we can handle your Local Authority applications too if required.