Glass Windbreaks and Privacy Screens
Our windbreaks and privacy screens are fabricated from materials and components of the highest standards; grade 316 stainless steel for external projects. The tubes are either 42.4mm and 48.3mm diameters; the size depends on the specific requirements of your windbreak and privacy screen. We offer a wide range of handrail materials and glass clamps options. To see further styles and ideas for your windbreak or privacy screen, view our galleries of previous projects.
We also install replacement windbreaks or privacy screens fitted to your existing structures.
Features of our windbreaks and privacy screens are:
- Safety glazing: Glass is either toughened or laminated depending on location and specific requirements of the windbreak. All glass is CE certificated and can be supplied in variety of shades and surface finishes including clear, tinted/sandblasted or screen etched;
- The post and glass supports can be configured to be ‘face fix’ utilising engineered baluster brackets or ‘top fix’. Together with our safety glass the installation provides a safety barrier compliant with Building Regulations;
- You may have specific colour requirements. No problem, any components for your windbreaks or privacy screen can be powder coated (with RAL number) to meet your requirements;
- Handrail solutions are available. Other handrail materials are also possible on request;
- Blueyonder Balconies team have a wealth of experience and will seamlessly undertake the installation;
- All test data and calculations for glass and fixings are available for Building Regulations applications;
And for extra’s:
Blueyonder Balconies offer further components to enhance your windbreak including:
- Powder coated posts, rails and fittings;
- Gates – configured in glass and stainless steel
Blueyonder Balconies design and install all post and glass windbreaks in accordance with Building Regulations, and we can handle your Local Authority applications if required.